Web Training for Self-Reporting Assessment System
We held web training sessions in January and February of 2014. You can review the webinar recording attached below. The actual training starts at 4:20 and runs through 26:20, a question and answer period follows.
Webinar Recording from Training held February 4, 2014
There are a couple of other notes that might be useful when working with the Self-Reporting Assessment System for the first time:
- Your FEIN (Federal Employer Identification Number) is used as your ID or login. If you are reporting for multiple entities, you will need to create separate accounts for each entity.
- For security reasons, your initial account may take up to 30 minutes to create the first time. Once your account is created, there are no further delays in logging in.
- If you want to create a "test" report, there is a training quarter that can be selected as the reporting quarter so that you can get a feel for how the system works.
- Your submitted data is available to you under your login after submission.
- If you have no covered lives in the state of Vermont and have no expectation of an covered lives for the remaining 3 quarters of the year, there is a shortcut on the main account home page to file all reports in that manner.
How do I get started?
If you don't yet have an account, click on this link to create the account for your FEIN. You will receive a confirmation email to the supplied email address. Remember your account takes up to 30 minutes to become active.
Once you have created your account and have your login information, click on the assessment self-reporting system link on the left of this page.
I have more questions?
Contact us at the contact information listed on the right side of this page for more help.